Regional meetings are unmissable for staff at all levels; meet with industry experts who will present you with the latest updates on legislation and best practice.
Regional Meetings are free for members, however booking is essential. Select your region and book onto the meeting you wish to attend.
Who should attend?
Letting agency staff at any point in their career stand to gain valuable information from our meetings.
How much does it cost?
Regional meetings are free for members to attend. Non-members are welcome to attend but there is a small fee of £15+VAT.
How long will a meeting last?
Regional meetings can last up to three hours.
Are refreshments provided?
Yes, everyone booked onto the meeting is welcome to join us for refreshments before the meeting starts.
Does attendance count towards CPD?
Yes. If you are an ARLA member, attending a Regional Meeting will count as two hours towards your twelve hour annual CPD obligation. You will need to log into your account and record your attendance.
2. HERTFORDSHIRE, BUCKINGHAMSHIRE
3. HEREFORDSHIRE, WARWICKSHIRE, WEST MIDLANDS, WORCESTERSHIRE
4. HAMPSHIRE, ISLE OF WIGHT, WILTSHIRE, DORSET
7-8. CENTRAL LONDON
9. NORTH & NORTH WEST LONDON
10. SOUTH LONDON
11. BEDFORDSHIRE, LEICESTERSHIRE, NORTHAMPTONSHIRE
12. NORTH EAST, CUMBRIA
13. CHESHIRE, MANCHESTER, MERSEYSIDE
17. NORFOLK, SUFFOLK, CAMBRIDGESHIRE
18. BERKSHIRE, OXFORDSHIRE
19. NORTHERN IRELAND
20. SOUTH WALES
22. STAFFORDSHIRE, SHROPSHIRE
23. CITY DOCKLANDS, STRATFORD
24. WEST LONDON
26. GLOUCESTER, BRISTOL, BATH, NORTH SOMERSET
27. EAST MIDLANDS
28. DEVON, SOMERSET
29. CUMBRIA, LANCASHIRE
30. NORTH WALES