Residential Letting Qualifications News

The NFoPP Awarding Body offers qualifications for Residential Letting Agency involved in Letting and/or property management. These qualifications are regulated by Ofqual.

You can see who has achieved one of the NFoPP Awarding Body qualifications by clicking on a news feed to the left of this page.