Knowing your market and your competitors is key to the success of any business, in this half day course learn how to manage the project and get the results.
Business owners, managers or those tasked with carrying out market research
- The reasons for conducting market research
- Developing an environmental analysis and competitor profile
- What your customers feedback can be used for to improve your business
- The respective merits of qualitative and quantitative research
- How to develop a research brief that delivers results
- How to undertake group discussions
- How to develop a questionnaire
- How to undertake brand awareness results
- Maximising ‘local’ data resources
- How to present market research results
- How to manage a research agency and maximise budget resources
- Undertaking internal research
If the date you would like is fully booked and you would like to be placed onto the waiting list, please email email@example.com with your name, contact details and how many places you would like; if a place becomes available we will then contact you. Alternatively if we have sufficient interest we will try and arrange an additional date for the course to run.
This course is also available in-house. For more information on this please contact the Courses department on 01926 417 787 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternative dates or locations
To register your interest in alternative dates and locations for this course please email email@example.com.
CPD: 3 hours
Face to Face
Meet Your Trainer
Brian is an experienced Sales & Marketing professional who has worked for a number of high profile membership organisations including RICS, FMB and EEF. The focus with NAEA, ARLA and indeed all NFoPP Associations is to maximise the effectiveness of all stakeholder marketing whilst increasing consumer brand awareness and developing positive brand dispositions and image perceptions.
Brian is also a presenter for the CIM and writes for a number of educational journals.
Business Development and Sales
CPD: 3 hours